2010-03-16

March Madness

No, I'm not talking about the basketball tournament. I'm talking about my schedule. I somehow wound up with no free day or evening until the 24th. My last free evening was the 11th.

Now, while it's true that 12 straight days of something going on might not seem out of the ordinary for some of you, it is incredibly excessive for me. I've been known to feel a bit overwhelmed just by filling up Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the same weekend.

I'm one of those people who recharges by spending time alone. I need time to myself or I start to get irritable and easily annoyed. Here's to hoping that the short stretches of time between activities will be enough to keep me sane.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand what you mean. I used to crave spending time with people whenever possible. Now, I really enjoy my alone time to recharge my batteries, especially since I deal with people constantly throughout my work day. I'm certainly enjoying my quiet Friday catching up on your blog entries!

    ReplyDelete