2010-04-30

No steam; or is that fog?

Boy, I ran out of steam quick, didn't I? I only seem to have kept this up for a week before I let it lapse into disuse. At first, I didn't have anything I really wanted to say. But as time went on, I thought of stuff and then decided not to post for one reason or another. I can name any number of reasons. Some of it was just plain laziness. Other times, I couldn't decide how I wanted to say what I was thinking in the time I had available.

But over the last few days, I've been reluctant to post what's on my mind because people I know might read it, and I'm actually kind of scared of how they might react. Now, if you're one of the two people who I know have read anything I've written so far, you probably have the urge to tell me I have nothing to worry about. Maybe so, but allow me to let you in on a little secret: I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.

Until I can come to some sort of resolution with myself, what I'm thinking is just going to have to remain unsaid. But since I intended this blog to be a place where I can air what I'm thinking, it's going to go here at some point. I'm just not sure when.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you if/when you decide to write about things. ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is actually in progress. I may even finish it before the weekend is out.

    ReplyDelete